- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 1, Match 4 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
15. Cherry On Top/NCT
VS
57. EXID/BtoB
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
15. Cherry On Top/NCT
VS
57. EXID/BtoB
My vote will be going to EXID/BtoB.
The reason is because I really like EXID and they are a top GG and I love their 'I love you' song. For BtoB, I didn't mind the song but I am not a lover of it, but I do love some of the high notes, like the one at the end!
Cherry on top seemed like an older GG which is refreshing and they were ok, not my favourite but I quite liked them still.
For NCT, they are a complete hit and miss with me.
The reason is because I really like EXID and they are a top GG and I love their 'I love you' song. For BtoB, I didn't mind the song but I am not a lover of it, but I do love some of the high notes, like the one at the end!
Cherry on top seemed like an older GG which is refreshing and they were ok, not my favourite but I quite liked them still.
For NCT, they are a complete hit and miss with me.
Round 1, Match 1: [BG/GG Team Tournament] FAVORITE/Uniq VS GWSN/In2It Round 1, Match 1 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 2: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Bol4/N.Flying VS Laboum/Argon Round 1, Match 2 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 3: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Mamamoo/UP10TION VS Playback/Ateez Round 1, Match 3 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.