[BG/GG Team Tournament] CLC/BLACK6IX VS Loona/Pentagon Round 3, Match 7 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • CLC/BLACK6IX

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Loona/Pentagon

    Votes: 7 53.8%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 3, Match 7 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


4. CLC/BLACK6IX



VS

8. Loona/Pentagon



I am voting for CLC/BLACK6IX for this match.
Although I do like Loona's Hi High, and I don't mind Pentagon's Humph! I love CLC's Hobgoblin and BLACK6IX's Please, so they win for me.

Teams who are already through:
1. Bol4/N.Flying
2. Gfriend/The Rose
3. T-ara/TVXQ
4. Oh My Girl/VeriVery​


Quarterfinals, Match 5: [BG/GG Team tournament] (G)I-dle/A.C.E VS fromis_9/SF9 Quarterfinals, Match 5 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Quarterfinals, Match 6: [BG/GG Team Tournament] EXID/BtoB VS Gugudan/VAV Quarterfinals, Match 6 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Haven't voted here. For me it is a draw
and I cannot bring both teams to next round.
CLC and LOONA are connected with Ladies' Code.

For CLC "Hobgoblin", Hyuna helped with part of lyrics, and was "co-producing",
by helping with everything, from style to choreo.
I highlight
0:26-0:37, 1:37-1:45 Yeeun
0:48-1:21
1:59-2:32


I liked this song, for example
0:29-1:00
1:29-1:44


0:22-0:23, 2:43-2:44 some messages, that are hard to read.
0:34-0:44 Kim Lip, Choerry
0:54-0:56 ViVi
1:25-1:30 Olivia Hye and OEC
1:44-1:52 Chuu, Go Won
2:04-2:50
3:06-3:11
Also look at that 4K slightly changed version of "Hi High" in Digipedi channel. (there may be even more quality, also main difference is 1:02-1:12)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread