Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Crayon Pop/Day 6 VS T-ara/TVXQ Round 1, Match 6 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Crayon Pop/Day 6

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • T-ara/TVXQ

    Votes: 18 64.3%

  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'm not really sure what I meant either lol. :nekosweat: As long as my vote wasn't docked, I'm okay. Sorry for the confusion...
Well the docked vote was done quite early on, so if you said you did it at the 7 minute mark, then your vote would still be counted.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
That is fair enough, you still need to wait until 6 minutes are over.
Just letting you know that my name is no longer KimTaehyung, it's Chlorine now. So tag Chlorine instead from now on so I can get a notif too please. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Bar3 - I'm not guilty of this pleasure :pepecross: But I can't deny it'll get stuck in my head if I keep listening to it, lol.
Shoot Me - :lovelycooky:

~

So Crazy - video is amusing, charming, and sexy, though the song isn't my favorite from them.

The Chance of Love - look, I ain't tryna be that person, but they had me at the first "ooh." But seriously, I love the whole song, so.

~

Gotta go with the T's.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I will definitely go for T-ara and TVXQ :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Voted for T-ara and TVXQ , two of the best songs i grew up with, i knew of crayon pop bar bar bar recently through asian boss interview on one of the former members way, their story touched me but the song is just unique in a way and i don't really like it, while day6 shoot me is really a great song, i had to choose T-ara and TVXQ cause only liked 1/2 songs.
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I vote for T-ara/TVXQ.
My highlights in MVs:
Crayon Pop is good. Helmets, and other classic.
2:04-2:12


DAY6. It is interesting, that they are band.
0:16-0:22 and 2:41-2:52


T-ara song is Brave Brothers song. Usually Brave Brothers song
begins wtih "Brave sound, drop it", and here this is changed.
0:43-0:57 1:40-1:44 2:43-2:45 2:51-2:55 5:47-5:50


1:05-1:13
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread