Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Dreamcatcher/1THE9 VS CLC/BLACK6IX Round 2, Match 13 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Dreamcatcher/1THE9

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • CLC/BLACK6IX

    Votes: 5 55.6%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 13 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


10. Dreamcatcher/1THE9



VS

30. CLC/BLACK6IX



This is probably the toughest one I've done so far, but I'm gonna have to vote for Dreamcatcher/1THE9.
I love CLC and Black Dress and I really liked Like a Flower by BLACK6IX but I'm just going to have to vote for Dreamcatcher and 1THE9.

Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
16. Exid/BtoB
7. Gfriend/The Rose
27. Ladies' Code/KNK
2. Everglow/Target
14. Oh My Girl/VeriVery
25. T-ara/TVXQ
28. Gugudan/VAV

Round 2, Match 11: [BG/GG Team Tournament] IZ*ONE/2PM VS Mamamoo/UP10TION Round 2, Match 11 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 2, Match 12: [BG/GG Team Tournament] F(x)/Monsta X VS AOA/EXO Round 2, Match 12 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This was the hardest match for me so far as both Dreamcatcher and CLC are both in my Tier 1 groups! I've been literally tortured in this match, but I just had to vote Dreamcatcher, sorry CLC :umjicry: :umjicry::umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Voted for Dreamcatcher/1THE9

And on winning team, CLC "Black Dress" is song, that attracted me to CLC first, before I even knew of Ladies' Code interactions
Ashley-Cube-CLC, Sojung-Girl Spirit-CLC Seunghee
And "Black Dress" is probably my favorite CLC song atm, it is so nicely composed.

I liked Dreamcatcher song
I highlight these moments:
0:23-0:25 choreo
0:59-1:03 "pirireul bureora"
2:01-2:13 singing


I liked 1THE9 song
It is complicated. It is 15 minutes K-drama (check it out),
and 1THE9 has song "The Story" which is actually 4 minutes long.
So in this MV this song is repeated, also there is at least part of one other 1THE9 song.
For me, it was fun, to watch those whole 15 minutes.


CLC song is amazing, and I highlight whole song.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread