Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 7 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.
2. Everglow/Target
VS
20. TWICE/Imfact
Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
16. Exid/BtoB
Round 2, Match 5: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gfriend/The Rose VS 3YE/Infinite Round 2, Match 5 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 2, Match 6: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Itzy/CNBLUE VS Ladies' Code/KNK Round 2, Match 6 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
VS
20. TWICE/Imfact
I'm voting for Everglow/Target for this one.
Everglow has no more MV's, so I'm using the same one again as I did in Round 1.
Targets MV was pretty cool.
TWICE is TWICE and I will always love them and I do likey likey haha
I didn't like Imfacts song that much though.
Everglow has no more MV's, so I'm using the same one again as I did in Round 1.
Targets MV was pretty cool.
TWICE is TWICE and I will always love them and I do likey likey haha
I didn't like Imfacts song that much though.
Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
16. Exid/BtoB
Round 2, Match 5: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gfriend/The Rose VS 3YE/Infinite Round 2, Match 5 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 2, Match 6: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Itzy/CNBLUE VS Ladies' Code/KNK Round 2, Match 6 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.