- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Hello everyone, so this is the first match of round 1 of the GG/BG team tournament.
I'm very excited to be doing this and just so you know, this is just for entertainment purposes only and it is also to get the groups which are not very popular, to be more known as well.
Also, if you think about it, this may also get me into Boy Groups as I will be watching every MV for this tournament since I will be voting. I encourage everyone to do the same, even if you're a stan of the opposite gender groups, so if you're a stan of BG's, then you should also watch the GG MV's and vice versa.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
VS
GWSN/In2It
I'm very excited to be doing this and just so you know, this is just for entertainment purposes only and it is also to get the groups which are not very popular, to be more known as well.
Also, if you think about it, this may also get me into Boy Groups as I will be watching every MV for this tournament since I will be voting. I encourage everyone to do the same, even if you're a stan of the opposite gender groups, so if you're a stan of BG's, then you should also watch the GG MV's and vice versa.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
VS
GWSN/In2It
Okay, so I will be putting in my input and who I will be voting for in every match. In this case, I am going to be voting for FAVORITE and Uniq. I really did like FAVORITE's style and they were all so beautiful as well! It's an MV I would definitely watch again.
For Uniq, I quite liked it and it gave me a kind of nostalgic feeling, so that is why I am voting for this team.
I did like GWSN, but wasn't so much a fan of In2It, so my vote goes to FAVORITE and Uniq.
I did like GWSN, but wasn't so much a fan of In2It, so my vote goes to FAVORITE and Uniq.