Close. I selected FAVORITE/Uniq.
First seconds of UNIQ "Falling in Love" MV looked like girlgroup video.
You know we see only girl at first, and then UNIQ appears.
Also, its hard to literally find "Favorite songs" on youtube.
(If I want some compilation)
GWSN concepts are likeable, but again competition is so close.
Edit: I found, that girl from UNIQ video is Lee Ho Jung,
and she was in these:
Byul - Leaves (feat. Junoflo) (2017)
Urban Zakapa - I Don't Love You (2016)
Bracelet - Breakaway (2016)
Zico (Block B) - I Am You, You Are Me (2016)
BIGBANG - Let's Not Fall in Love (2015)
Shin Zisu - Hey Jude (feat. Sleeq) (2015)
UNIQ - Falling in Love (2014)
Teen Top - Missing (2014)
LYn - Miss You...Crying (2014)
M.I.B - Let's Talk About You (feat. Bomi) (2013)
K.Will - You Don't Know Love (2013)
B1A4 - Baby Good Night (JPN Ver.) (2012)
Kim Hyung Jun - Sorry I'm Sorry (2012)