Tourney [BG/GG Team tournament] FAVORITE/UNIQ VS Oh My Girl/VeriVery Round 2, Match 8 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • FAVORITE/UNIQ

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Oh My Girl/VeriVery

    Votes: 12 92.3%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 8 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


4. FAVORITE/UNIQ



VS

14. Oh My Girl/VeriVery



I'm voting for Oh My Girl/VeriVery.
I really liked FAVORITE's MV and I also liked Uniq's as well, it's just that Closer is one of my favourite K-pop songs and I'm in love with Oh My Girl anyway and the VeriVery song was pretty good as well.

Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
16. Exid/BtoB
7. Gfriend/The Rose
27. Ladies' Code/KNK

Round 2, Match 7: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Everglow/Target VS TWICE/Imfact Round 2, Match 7 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh My Girl/VERYVERY

I liked their MVs and MV of FAVORITE

FAVORITE "Party Time" is nice,
I can highlight forest scenes.


Oh My Girl MV. I've seen "Closer" winning in "Oh My Girl" songs
tournaments and in tournaments with multiple groups songs participating.
1:07-1:19 Seunghee


VERYVERY MV directed by Digipedi
1:02-1:04 choreo
2:33-2:38 literal black screen (maybe it was dark hallway)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread