[BG/GG Team Tournament] (G)I-dle/A.C.E VS fromis_9/SF9 Round 3, Match 5 (Rematch) (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • (G)I-dle/A.C.E

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • fromis_9/SF9

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey guys! So, since this match was a draw, I have to make another thread to do the rematch.

This match, however, will just be 1 hour long, so whoever wins after 1 hour, will go through to the quarter-finals.
The same videos will be kept up as well and there is also not a 5 minute rule before you can vote.

11. (G)I-dle/A.C.E



VS

13. fromis_9/SF9



1 Hour Begins Now!!!​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread