Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gfriend/The Rose VS 3YE/Infinite Round 2, Match 5 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Gfriend/The Rose

    Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 3YE/Infinite

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 5 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


7. Gfriend/The Rose



VS

26. 3YE/Infinite



My vote goes to Gfriend/The Rose.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any other MV for 3YE, maybe they are a new group or something but I found this cover from them which I think is cool! I like their dancing and their style! I liked Infinite's MV as well, that was pretty cool, but I just liked both Gfriend and The Rose better.

Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon

Round 2, Match 4: [BG/GG Team Tournament] SunnyHill/AB6IX VS Exid/BtoB Round 2, Match 4 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hard for me again,
but voted for 3YE/Infinite,
and Gfriend/The Rose wins that match, so they have some prize in this round already.
I liked Gfriend,The Rose, and Infinite songs.

Gfriend. I liked both MV and the song, and it is interesting,
that for "Fever" (which was tournament Round 1 song) I liked MV better that song itself,
but for "Time for the moon night" I liked song better than MV.
But again, I liked MV too, and it was directed by Edie Ko (or, Yoojeong Ko, or Edie Yoojeong Ko).
Here are just some of his works. So he directed some BTS MVs (you know why I'm talking about it),
and was part of team, that directed some other BTS MVs.
Also, I want to show to you this remix of this song.


I liked song and MV by The Rose
some highlights:
0:00-0:30
1:37-1:42


I liked song by Infinite, for example
1:21-1:30
But, MV is complicated. It is by Digipedi,
and I'm familiar with many Digipedi MVs,
but this one becomes scary and specific at times.
Just a friendly warning. But you probably already seen it anyway.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread