Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Girl's Day/SHINee VS Lovelyz/ROMEO Round 3, Match 8 (Final match of Round 3) (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Girl's Day/SHINee

    Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Lovelyz/ROMEO

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 3, Match 8 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.

3. Girl's Day/SHINee



VS

15. Lovelyz/ROMEO



For this match, I am voting for Girl's Day/SHINee.
Although I love Lovelyz and think ROMEO's song is pretty good, I like Girl's Day and SHINee better.

Teams who are already through:
1. Bol4/N.Flying
2. Gfriend/The Rose
3. T-ara/TVXQ
4. Oh My Girl/VeriVery

Round 3, Match 5: [BG/GG Team tournament] (G)I-dle/A.C.E VS fromis_9/SF9 Quarterfinals, Match 5 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 3, Match 6: [BG/GG Team Tournament] EXID/BtoB VS Gugudan/VAV Quarterfinals, Match 6 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 3, Match 7: [BG/GG Team Tournament] CLC/BLACK6IX VS Loona/Pentagon Round 3, Match 7 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Although I have completed this, I completely messed it up and now the tags probably won't work because I did some editing.

I also made the mistake by thinking that this was the quarterfinals, but in fact, it's just Round 3, the next round is the quarterfinals, I'm such a klutz!

But yeah, you can vote straight away in this one, you won't get docked any votes for voting before 5 minutes.
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
7 matches left in this tournament (or 8, if there would be match for 3rd place).

I liked all 4 songs, but it is hard, and anyway I was too late to vote.

0:31-0:56
1:23-2:04
2:12-2:24
2:33-2:51


SHINee is classic.


Lovelyz song is very nice.
Also, in this MV (LOONA will emerge half-year later) we see this: 1:24-1:25, 1:58
I mean, it may be coincidence, but Lovelyz and LOONA are connected through Jaden Jeong,
and Digipedi is "Destiny" MV producer.


ROMEO song is by Brave Brothers
0:31-0:36 intro
1:18-1:23 choreo
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread