Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Girls Generation/ONEUS VS Girl's Day/SHINee Round 1, Match 7 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Girls Generation/ONEUS

    Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Girl's Day/SHINee

    Votes: 12 60.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 1, Match 6 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 6 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 6 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.

Thank you.

24. Girls Generation/ONEUS



VS

25. Girl's Day/SHINee



Ok, so in this match, I was originally thinking of voting for GG and ONEUS, but instead I am going to go with Girl's Day and SHINee.
The reason being is that although I love GG and I quite liked ONEUS MV, I loved Girl's Day and SHINee's MV's more, so I will vote for them.
Also, I want to say that one of the Girl's Day members reminds me a little of Dreamcatcher's JiU.

Round 1, Match 6: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Crayon Pop/Day 6 VS T-ara/TVXQ Round 1, Match 6 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

Teams who are already through:
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
47. Bol4/N.Flying
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
57. EXID/BtoB



​
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i will wait the 6 minutes but the only group i didnt know was oneus and after listening to the chorus it far from my style
so imma pick shinee and girls day
[the girl groups are equal to me as i listen to there music equally but there so many songs i love of shinee and oneus doesn't give me any of the vibes of song i listen to]
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Sigh, why you do dis?


Welp, I got my titans, GG and Shinee. Gee Gee pretty much raised me (lol), but I really love the vocals and instrumental in Countless.

Twilight - First Oneus song I've ever heard and I'm pleasantly surprised by it! I really enjoyed it... And who is that man with the deep, deep voice in the group, because I love he. Or his voice, at least, lol. // Darling - Ehhhh... Nice song and video with that Candyman (ChriAgui) vibe...but I'm sitting here looking for Sistar. But it is nice.


Between Twilight and Darling, I would prefer Twilight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I vote for Girl's Day/SHINee.
But y'all probably know Girls Generation "Gee".
I' try to show my highlights below.

"Gee" is massive effect, trend, example and influence.
It was and I think is studied by new trainees.
0:11-0:13 clock
0:24-0:29 intro whisper
0:33-0:34
0:37-3:38 suddenly cannot even highlight anything. I mean it is 3 minutes long highlight (
let's use word "amazing") gbtytytryhhhggdgg.
3:45-3:48 I mean, "nonono" lyrics exist in "Gee", but here they are explicitly two times written on board,
I imagined like it was like a prediction of this and this future releases.




good MV, produced by ZANYBROS (among other MVs, they produced MV in my signature), filmed in Italy, near Milan.
I expected something related to this Western MV, forest scenes.
And we have something here.

2:07-2:09 2:22-2:26 2:31-2:36 2:39-2:43 2:45-2:48 2:51-2:53 3:03-3:07 3:38-3:39 3:41-3:45 3:57-4:01

3:16-3:20 choreo
4:02-4:05 look where 1theK logo is



0:19-0:23 0:35-0:39 0:55-1:06 1:39-1:42


0:31-0:48
2:49-2:57
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread