[BG/GG Team Tournament] Gugudan/VAV VS Bol4/N.Flying Quarter-finals, Match 2 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Gugudan/VAV

    Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Bol4/N.Flying

    Votes: 7 41.2%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Quarterfinals, Match 2 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


2. Gugudan/VAV



VS

6. Bol4/N.Flying



This one is a hard one for me since I love and have a real soft spot for Gugudan and really like their MV. I also liked VAV's song but I liked Hot Potato much better. I liked Bol4 song too, but it was N.flying that decided it for me, so I will vote for Bol4 and N.Flying.

Quarterfinals, Match 1: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Gfriend/The Rose VS Loona/Pentagon Quarter-Finals, Match 1 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

​
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I stan all of them again. And all of them are some of my favourite songs from the groups. :jisoosmh:

I want to vote for Blo4/N.Flying but I accidently clicked gugudan/VAV. Is there any way I can change it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I stan all of them again. And all of them are some of my favourite songs from the groups. :jisoosmh:

I want to vote for Blo4/N.Flying but I accidently clicked gugudan/VAV. Is there any way I can change it?
Isn't this the second time you've made this mistake? Or was that someone else? lol
I will give you 5 minutes, but the poll will be dead shut after that.

EDIT: 5 minutes are up.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Isn't this the second time you've made this mistake? Or was that someone else? lol
I will give you 5 minutes, but the poll will be dead shut after that.

EDIT: 5 minutes are up.
No, I don't think I've done this before?

It's fine... My vote wouldn't have changed the results anyway :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
voted for Bol4/N.Flying
congratulations to Gugudan/VAV.

Gugudan song is amazing, and I had a feeling that MV is by Digipedi and it turns out it is really by Digipedi.
0:08-0:17

2:28-2:36 :sanathink:



VAV MV is pretty MV by Sunny Visual
0:35-0:42


for BOL4 it is Web Drama WHY OST
and song length is only 2:26


N.Flying song is nice, and MV here also turns out as produced by Digipedi.
0:10-0:12
0:46-0:59
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread