- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 1, Match 13 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
New rule: There will be 6 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 6 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
New rule: There will be 6 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 6 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.
IZ*ONE/2PM
VS
Elris/Teen Top
Teams who are already through:
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
47. Bol4/N.Flying
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
57. EXID/BtoB
2. Loona/Pentagon
17. T-ara/TVXQ
25. Girl's Day/SHINee
4.Apink/ONEWE
63. Weki Meki/Astro
32. Oh My Girl/VeriVery
56. CLC/BLACK6IX
Round 1, Match 12: [BG/GG Team Tournament] HashTag/VIXX VS F(x)/Monsta X Round 1, Match 12 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
VS
Elris/Teen Top
For this one, I'm gonna have to go for Elris/Teen Top.
I don't mind IZ*ONE but I really am not a lover of them and I wasn't too fond of 2PM, but I know for a fact that they will 'Run Away' in this match as the winners.
I don't mind IZ*ONE but I really am not a lover of them and I wasn't too fond of 2PM, but I know for a fact that they will 'Run Away' in this match as the winners.
Teams who are already through:
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
47. Bol4/N.Flying
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
57. EXID/BtoB
2. Loona/Pentagon
17. T-ara/TVXQ
25. Girl's Day/SHINee
4.Apink/ONEWE
63. Weki Meki/Astro
32. Oh My Girl/VeriVery
56. CLC/BLACK6IX
Round 1, Match 12: [BG/GG Team Tournament] HashTag/VIXX VS F(x)/Monsta X Round 1, Match 12 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
@Ireneisbaee @InTooManyFandoms @Reo @goyo @NOIR @Darkyoda47 @Bopper @KidLeader112 @maruif @JJbaker @notthatmarko @Son Na Eun @Tpse @SakinoSweety @perhapz @Hallybell @potato @George @Ozymandias @SaviorTXT @itzybitzyblink @AnotherKpopTrash @lexus @jendoohkie @OnlyCalB @KimTaehyung @Wingfrost @blueberries