[BG/GG Team Tournament] Loona/Pentagon VS Berry Good/24K Round 1, Match 5 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Loona/Pentagon

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Berry good/24K

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If people are not going to watch the MV's, I'm gonna just cancel this whole tournament and someone else can take over, because I'm fed up with this shit.
I'm sorry, and I'm watching all MVs (and trying to leave some highlights from the MVs).
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'm sorry, and I'm watching all MVs (and trying to leave some highlights from the MVs).
Thank you for that George. I know that some people are actually watching the MV's which is good. I have enforced a new rule so that people can think twice before voting too fast.
Thanks again for your posts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: George
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
The first match-up where I don't listen to anybody... This is tough, lol.

Loonafly -- Didn't like the song, but liked the video // PentaLaLa -- liked the song and video.

BerryGOh! -- Preferred their vocals, and I can see myself putting this song on repeat // 24Sfly -- I liked the song and video (though the latter had a lot of unintentional humor :nayeonisdone: )

I'll let the ladies decide this one and go with Berry24.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
Berry Good and 24K because I like their songs more than LOONA and Pentagon.
But I know LOONA and Pentagon is prolly gonna win.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread