Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Lovelyz/ROMEO VS DIA/Spectrum Round 2, Match 1 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Lovelyz/ROMEO

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • DIA/Spectrum

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 1 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 6 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 6 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.



 
Last edited:
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lovelyz/ROMEO

Also DIA Huihyun is a former Woollim Entertainment trainee and trained with members of Lovelyz.

Lovelyz MV is classic MV directed by Digipedi.
0:48-0:55
1:22-1:23, 3:06-3:07 suddenly best method to hide
2:15-2:16
Also about Lovelyz.


DIA MV is by ZANYBROS. Song is produced by Shinsadong Tiger,
and this time he was inspired by
Tinashe's "Superlove" (and Miami bass genre). I think they have agreement of some sort, while I haven't
found information about it. Not 100% similar.
I liked "WooWoo" too.
at 0:10 we are told to look for some secret items in "WooWoo" MV, but I forgot about it while watching.

Tinashe:


Speaking of Tinashe and K-pop, I also want to show this
mashup (audio) of Tinashe "Player" and Ladies' Code "The Rain":
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread