Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Mamamoo/UP10TION VS Bol4/N.Flying Round 3, Match 1 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Mamamoo/UP10TION

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Bol4/N.Flying

    Votes: 7 53.8%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Quarterfinals, Match 1 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


7. Mamamoo/UP10TION



VS

9. Bol4/N.flying



Bol4/N.Flying definitely get my vote on this one.
I'm not too fond of Mamamoo's Egotistic although it's ok and I quite like UP10TION's song but they can not beat the team of Bol4 and N.Flying! Loved both of their songs!

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didnt like the target song or bb4 song do it was between Mamamoo and belting. I like Mamamoo song a lot but leave it is just too amazing :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Can't vote against first or second team in this.

highlight is vocals
Also I can highlight
0:11-0:12 car
1:43-1:44 1theK logo


highlight is choreography, again
0:21-0:23 tie shoes choreo
1:30-1:34


1:22, 1:33-1:46 dinosaur with flowers
2:37-2:42


I highlight, that every band member has own episodes to shine.
Vocalists, guitarist and drummer. I mean, to shine, it's not "just" episodes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread