- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 1, Match 3 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
Mamamoo/UP10TION
VS
Playback/Ateez
Round 1, Match 1: [BG/GG Team Tournament] FAVORITE/Uniq VS GWSN/In2It Round 1, Match 1 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 2: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Bol4/N.Flying VS Laboum/Argon Round 1, Match 2 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.
Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.
Mamamoo/UP10TION
VS
Playback/Ateez
Ok, so now I have to make the tough voting decision to choose between these 2 amazing teams!
Mamamoo need no explanation. UP10TION are also pretty good and I enjoyed it a lot.
Playback really excited me and Ateez, I actually just liked this more than UP10TION and possibly Mamamoo, so I am actually going to go with probably the unpopular choice of Playback/Ateez for this one since I really loved both of the songs and MV.
Mamamoo need no explanation. UP10TION are also pretty good and I enjoyed it a lot.
Playback really excited me and Ateez, I actually just liked this more than UP10TION and possibly Mamamoo, so I am actually going to go with probably the unpopular choice of Playback/Ateez for this one since I really loved both of the songs and MV.
Round 1, Match 1: [BG/GG Team Tournament] FAVORITE/Uniq VS GWSN/In2It Round 1, Match 1 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 2: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Bol4/N.Flying VS Laboum/Argon Round 1, Match 2 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Last edited: