[BG/GG Team Tournament] Mamamoo/UP10TION VS Playback/Ateez Round 1, Match 3 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Mamamoo/UP10TION

    Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Playback/Ateez

    Votes: 10 38.5%

  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I love Mamamoo, but I didn't like Up10tion's song. I do like Playback and Ateez's song so my vote goes to them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How have I missed these Playback ladies all this time?! Where did they come from?!!! Giving me everything I want from 2nd and 3rd gen kpop, lol.

I only knew MMM/ggbb prior to this stage, but...damn, I like Playback's sound. So again, the boys had to decide it for me, and it was no competition after that.

Better Be PlayWave.
PLAYBACK isn't really disbanded, but I don't think we will be seeing them any time soon. It's sad.
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We are judging by the MV's that are posted.
I've watched all MVs before I wrote previous post, and liked Mamamoo/UP10TION MVs more, on aggregate.
I think Mamamoo (and their MVs) is main factor in this team, which makes people vote for the team.
I think Mamamoo/UP10TION vs Playback/Ateez is close match. Mamamoo/UP10TION could win, or lose
even if to do poll between unbiased people. Meanwhile, some of us are biased towards someone or something,
and it will play role in some round. And when biased, you will probably like particular MV more anyway.
I'm not sure, if it helped Mamamoo in this case, but I explained, why I could be biased in this match.
Speaking of focusing on MVs only (and totally forget anyone biases),
we can probably start with renaming the tournament "MVs tournament [teams BG/GG]",
and asking people to report their favorite moment from each MV posted.
But, this may lead to less posts.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've watched all MVs before I wrote previous post, and liked Mamamoo/UP10TION MVs more, on aggregate.
I think Mamamoo (and their MVs) is main factor in this team, which makes people vote for the team.
I think Mamamoo/UP10TION vs Playback/Ateez is close match. Mamamoo/UP10TION could win, or lose
even if to do poll between unbiased people. Meanwhile, we all are biased towards someone or something,
and it will play role in some round. And when biased, you will probably like particular MV more anyway.
I'm not sure, if it helped Mamamoo in this case, but I explained, why I could be biased in this match.
Speaking of focusing on MVs only (and totally forget anyone biases),
we can probably start with renaming the tournament "MVs tournament [teams BG/GG]",
and asking people to report their favorite moment from each MV posted.
But, this may lead to less posts.
I'm never biased tho.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i keep forgetting to comment my pick but
Mamamoo/UP10TION
mamamoo cause the only song i listen the whole way through really enjoyed it xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread