Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Neon Punch/TXT VS Dream Note/Sechs Kies Round 1, Match 14 (2 Viewers)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Neon Punch/TXT

    Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Dream Note/Sechs Kies

    Votes: 7 46.7%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 1, Match 14 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 6 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 6 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


Neon Punch/TXT



VS

Dream Note/Sechs Kies



For me, this is a completely one-sided battle! There is no question that I'll be going for Dream Note/Sechs Kies.
Neon Punch was ok but I am not a lover of them. TXT are the worst out of all the groups I have seen so far, I literally hated it!
I loved Dream Note! They were fun, colourful, loveable and catchy. Sechs Kies, I loved their vibe and I would definitely listen to them again.
No contest whatsoever and I'll be fuming if Dream Note and Sechs Kies don't win this one.

Teams who are already through:
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
47. Bol4/N.Flying
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
57. EXID/BtoB
2. Loona/Pentagon
17. T-ara/TVXQ
25. Girl's Day/SHINee
4.Apink/ONEWE
63. Weki Meki/Astro
32. Oh My Girl/VeriVery

56. CLC/BLACK6IX
6. F(x)/Monsta X

Round 1, Match 13:
[BG/GG Team Tournament] IZ*ONE/2PM VS Elris/Teen Top Round 1, Match 13 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The only song I dont know is the SechsKies song and after listening to it its definitely the 2nd best of the four. DreamNote is my #1 so I'm gonna vote for them, besides TXT music and especially Cat & Dog (which is their worst song yet) isn't really to my taste and the NeonPunch song is okay at best
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
The only song I dont know is the SechsKies song and after listening to it its definitely the 2nd best of the four. DreamNote is my #1 so I'm gonna vote for them, besides TXT music and especially Cat & Dog (which is their worst song yet) isn't really to my taste and the NeonPunch song is okay at best
That's exactly how I felt when listening to all 4. Though before I listened to Dream Note, I liked them but didn't care about them, but now I like them much more. For Sechs Kies, I also hadn't heard any of their stuff before, but I was really feeling it.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
That's exactly how I felt when listening to all 4. Though before I listened to Dream Note, I liked them but didn't care about them, but now I like them much more. For Sechs Kies, I also hadn't heard any of their stuff before, but I was really feeling it.
you should've joined a few days ago when we listened and watched DreamNote videos :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I believe the first time I heard C&D, I said it can go die in a ditch. Time has not made that sentiment fade >>; My favorite part of Moonlight was the very beginning, but it wasn't a bad song. I didn't like the videos for either :nekosweat:


Sechskies wins this round for me. Something special is (yes, I'm gonna do it) something specal. Dream Note makes me think about the early 2000s, the nostalgia.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Sorry for the late vote, now is the only time when i am free, doing some part time work & preparing to move our forum to a better webserver software, i listened to both dream note and something special before, just finished listening to moonlight & cat & dog, i have to go with the second option cause something special makes my heart melt everytime i listen to it.
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread