[BG/GG Team Tournament] Pick 2 numbers for the Semifinals! [POLL] (1 Viewer)

Choose two numbers

  • 1 & 2

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 1 & 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 & 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 & 3

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2 & 4

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3 & 4

    Votes: 4 66.7%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey guys! Welcome to the Semi-Finals! To pick 2 numbers for this round, I will be creating a poll and will be giving it about 10 hours for you to vote.
I am not going to reveal what number each group have though.
Anyway, you can vote straight away since there are no MV's.
The 4 Teams left in the tournament are: Gfriend/The Rose. Gugudan/VAV. fromis_9/SF9 and Girl's Day/SHINee.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Voted!

This could potentially be a very confusing poll... What if at the end ALL the choices have the exact same amount of votes? lol.

I've no doubt voters will make an outcome possible but perhaps the poll should have been;

- 1&2, 3&4

- 1&4, 2&3

- 1&3, 2&4

Still, I'm looking forward to see how this tourney ends. You have worked hard on it! Thanks for the tourney!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just realised that the poll is going to be too complicated and will not work, so I will do it the normal way!

So, we have numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4.
We only need one person to pick 2 numbers, then we'll have our matches.
Sorry guys.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@HerWifeYerin

lmao, you wrote this just after I posted my comment :).

1&3!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Voted!

This could potentially be a very confusing poll... What if at the end ALL the choices have the exact same amount of votes? lol.

I've no doubt voters will make an outcome possible but perhaps the poll should have been;

- 1&2, 3&4

- 1&4, 2&3

- 1&3, 2&4

Still, I'm looking forward to see how this tourney ends. You have worked hard on it! Thanks for the tourney!
Yes, I just realised this lmao, I'll do it the normal way. I just thought I would do something a bit different :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yes, I just realised this lmao, I'll do it the normal way. I just thought I would do something a bit different :haylul:
Was a very good idea.

You could make another poll and ask @mods to delete this thread if you would like the forum to vote for a choice for the semi-finals?

Edit: unless you can edit the poll here? I've never tried to edit a poll on a thread before so not sure if that's a thing you can do?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Was a very good idea.

You could make another poll and ask @mods to delete this thread if you would like the forum to vote for a choice for the semi-finals?

Edit: unless you can edit the poll here? I've never tried to edit a poll on a thread before so not sure if that's a thing you can do?
How would I do this? The matches have already been decided now anyway lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread