[BG/GG Team Tournament] Red Velvet/Victon VS Blackpink/Stray Kids Round 1, Match 32 (Final Match of Round 1) (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Red Velvet/Victon

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Blackpink/Stray Kids

    Votes: 8 57.1%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 1, Match 32 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 6 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 6 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


26. Red Velvet/Victon



VS

51. Blackpink/Stray Kids



My vote goes to Blackpink/Stray Kids.
I do like Red Velvet but I didn't like Victon. I like Blackpink and I really like Hellavator from Stray Kids.

Teams who are already through:
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
47. Bol4/N.Flying
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
57. EXID/BtoB
2. Loona/Pentagon
17. T-ara/TVXQ
25. Girl's Day/SHINee
4.Apink/ONEWE
63. Weki Meki/Astro
32. Oh My Girl/VeriVery
56. CLC/BLACK6IX
6. F(x)/Monsta X
20. IZ*ONE/2PM
14. Neon Punch/TXT
50. Itzy/CNBLUE
11. Sunnyhill/AB6IX
41. TWICE/Imfact
43. 3YE/Infinite
35. Ladies' Code/KNK
19. AOA/EXO
13. Gfriend/The Rose
29. Cherry Bullet/Big Bang
9. Gugudan/VAV
28. Dreamcatcher/1THE9
33. Everglow/Target
54. DIA/Spectrum

​

Round 1, Match 27: [BG/GG Team Tournament] WJSN/B.I.G VS Ho1iday/Vanner Round 1, Match 27 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 28: [BG/GG Team Tournament] KHAN/Super Junior VS Fromis_9/SF9 Round 1, Match 28 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 29: [BG/GG Team tournament] BRAVE GIRLS/HBY VS April/PLT Round 1, Match 29 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 30: [BG/GG Team Tournament] S.I.S/2NISE VS Lovelyz/ROMEO Round 1, Match 30 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 1, Match 31: [BG/GG Team Tournament] 15&/ONF VS (G)I-dle/A.C.E Round 1, Match 31 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and George

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This is hard because I hate Zimzalabim, but I love I'm Fine. :jisoosmh:

Oh well, I'll give to Blackpink/Stray Kids.
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This match featured two tough teams
with Red Velvet and BLACKPINK both being Top 3 GGs.
I was too late to vote, and this match was already decided by this time.
I consider myself a fan of both BLACKPINK and Red Velvet.
I found Blackpink with help of this mashup ("Whistle" and "The Rain" by Ladies' Code) (when video version existed)
and for Red Velvet, I was attracted by fact that Ladies' Code "Galaxy" is considered to have something in
common with Red Velvet "Automatic". Well, I think there is enough difference too, and these
songs also have different mood and own value. Anyway I liked "Automatic" on its own too.
It is pity, that one of these teams is out after first round, but it is tournament with playoff, and
sooner or later match like that could happen.
BLACKPINK Rosé is friend with Ladies' Code Ashley and supports Ladies' Code comebacks.
for example, this May.

Also, VICTON MV.
It is funny and colourful. VICTON is in Plan A Entertainment (or now, Play M Entertainment).
It is Apink label, and guest star in this MV is . . .
0:14-0:15, 1:24-1:26, 2:11-2:13, 2:17-2:19, 2:23-2:27, 2:37-2:40,2:48-2:49,3:00-3:02 Naeun from Apink (also before and after)
0:19-0:21 table tennis
0:26-0:27 "Chuck" written on racket, and there is some wordplay with word "chuck" in lyrics ("cheok cheok cheokhage dwae")



For BLACKPINK/Stray Kids team, this video again.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread