[BG/GG Team Tournament] WJSN/B.I.G VS fromis_9/SF9 Round 2, Match 2 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • WJSN/B.I.G

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • fromis_9/SF9

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 2 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


3. WJSN/B.I.G



VS

19. fromis_9/SF9



I will vote for WJSN/B.I.G.
I do like from_9 but it was SF9 MV which I didn't particularly like that much, so it's 2-1 to the team of WJSN/B.I.G.

Round 2, Match 1: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Lovelyz/ROMEO VS DIA/Spectrum Round 2, Match 1 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@DreamFriend

Is it possible for you to include my vote for WJSN & B.I.G? I voted too fast before I realised I had chosen Fromis_9 & sf9... My bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
WJSN/B.I.G

I liked WJSN song, but probably would change MV slightly for additional aesthetics.


it look like B.I.G got only performance MV for this, but ok.
0:33-0:36
2:27-2:41


I liked fromis_9 song, MV by Digipedi.
0:00-0:06
0:18-0:25
0:47-0:48 Skittles handbag
1:02-1:09
1:52-1:53,1:05-1:08 Bubble wrap
1:55-2:04,3:00-3:02
2:34-2:40 baseball
2:41-2:44 chaos
 
Last edited:
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@DreamFriend

Is it possible for you to include my vote for WJSN & B.I.G? I voted too fast before I realised I had chosen Fromis_9 & sf9... My bad.
You did? You must have voted on 5 minutes then because I didn't see any vote other than my own vote before the 5 minutes were up.
I changed the wait limit time to 5 minutes instead of 6 now, but since I didn't see your vote, you are let off. 😂
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You did? You must have voted on 5 minutes then because I didn't see any vote other than my own vote before the 5 minutes were up.
I changed the wait limit time to 5 minutes instead of 6 now, but since I didn't see your vote, you are let off. 😂
lmao, cheers man.

I apologise to those that actually did vote for fromis_9 & sf9.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You did? You must have voted on 5 minutes then because I didn't see any vote other than my own vote before the 5 minutes were up.
I changed the wait limit time to 5 minutes instead of 6 now, but since I didn't see your vote, you are let off. 😂
Btw, I meant I clicked too fast on the option without realising I should have clicked on the top one, not bottom. Long day I guess.

I've always followed your rule to wait before voting lol. It's good to see and listen to these groups, as although I've seen and heard of most of them, occationally I'll hear a song I've never heard before. This is almost exclusively about BGs though, as I tend to listen to all GG songs when they are released :).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Btw, I meant I clicked too fast on the option without realising I should have clicked on the top one, not bottom. Long day I guess.

I've always followed your rule to wait before voting lol. It's good to see and listen to these groups, as although I've seen and heard of most of them, occationally I'll hear a song I've never heard before. This is almost exclusively about BGs though, as I tend to listen to all GG songs when they are released :).
Oh, so you mean you clicked the wrong option? You voted for WJSN/B.I.G instead of fromis_9/SF9?
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh, so you mean you clicked the wrong option? You voted for WJSN/B.I.G instead of fromis_9/SF9?
Yeah lol. lack of concentration on my part, sorry.

I don't mind if you don't want to switch my vote as that could be unfair, and I do like fromis_9. But in this team tourney I didn't like the BG they were paired with but I like both WJSN & B.I.G so wanted to vote for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah lol. lack of concentration on my part, sorry.

I don't mind if you don't want to switch my vote as that could be unfair, and I do like fromis_9. But in this team tourney I didn't like the BG they were paired with but I like both WJSN & B.I.G so wanted to vote for them.
I see.
Since this is a competition, I don't allow people to change their answers, so that is why people have to be sure about who to vote for. I know you were probably sure of who to vote for, but everyone makes mistakes.
I'll tell you what I'll do, for 2 minutes only, I will open up the 'change vote' option, but after it has closed, I won't open it back up, so basically you'll have to get in before the 2 minutes are up.
Starting now.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah lol. lack of concentration on my part, sorry.

I don't mind if you don't want to switch my vote as that could be unfair, and I do like fromis_9. But in this team tourney I didn't like the BG they were paired with but I like both WJSN & B.I.G so wanted to vote for them.
Did you change your vote?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I see.
Since this is a competition, I don't allow people to change their answers, so that is why people have to be sure about who to vote for. I know you were probably sure of who to vote for, but everyone makes mistakes.
I'll tell you what I'll do, for 2 minutes only, I will open up the 'change vote' option, but after it has closed, I won't open it back up, so basically you'll have to get in before the 2 minutes are up.
Starting now.
So, I missed the 2 minute window, thus my mistake will haunt me for the next 5 minutes until I'm over it as I don't mind at all... Just know I would face palm really hard if I knew it wouldn't hurt...

Thanks for making an effort to help me out though dude. I will be more careful from now on and I apologise again to everyone lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So, I missed the 2 minute window, thus my mistake will haunt me for the next 5 minutes until I'm over it as I don't mind at all... Just know I would face palm really hard if I knew it wouldn't hurt...

Thanks for making an effort to help me out though dude. I will be more careful from now on and I apologise again to everyone lmao.
I actually let you have 4 minutes lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread