BG-Only Stans: if you had to stan 3 GGs, who would it be and why? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
BG-Only Stans: if you had to stan 3 GGs, who would it be and why?

:dubuthink:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
On this forum, it would be easier to ask the reverse question :taemsip:

I used to be a BG-only stan but Mamamoo, BEG, and f(x) stole my heart. Now I'm into Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet, and Loona too.
:nekosweat:
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Dreamcatcher
Red Velvet
f(x)

I like a lot of their songs and tend to gravitate towards them among GG's.
Those are the best ggs to pick :nakypog:
We have similar tastes!
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I stan like around 10 ggs I think, but in the grand scheme of things I'm basically just a bg stan so-

I might not count but these are my top 3 and tbh the only ggs I really care a lot about TT

Red Velvet - I love most of their music and,, Seulgi is just :sj_weary:
Twice - Again I really just adore most of their music surprisingly haha
Pristin (screw you Pledis >:c) - all around talented, love the members too
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
dk if I'd still consider me a full blown BG-Only Stan but I was once and at that time I thought about stanning Dreamcatcher already, then DreamNote came along and stanned both of those groups till now, a 3rd one will probably gonna be either (G)I-DLE, EVERGLOW and/or Rocket Punch (depending on how good their debut is)
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In that case Dreamcatcher because I already stan them, CLC because they have bops, and f(x) because theyre dead but as far as ggs go their music is unbeatable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread