I personally love this outfit, because I would wear it myself! It's cute and elegant
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 19 September 2021 #1 I personally love this outfit, because I would wear it myself! It's cute and elegant Reactions: Areum, OnlyCalB and Chaeee
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 19 September 2021 #2 Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 19 September 2021 #3 So pretty. It's a lovely outfit.
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 20 September 2021 #4 That was one of mine too!! I like this one, too cuz I wear stuff like this (but a little longer and not cropped lol)
That was one of mine too!! I like this one, too cuz I wear stuff like this (but a little longer and not cropped lol)