- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
yikes i was so ready to post my request for a card when i realised that i haven't posted a thread yet
yea wanna one's underrated af here but what can i say 💔💔 they've disbanded and i'm still stuck in their graveyardWow, I didn't see anything about him since a long time <3
I loved them soo much. I'm still cry cry over them, tbh. <3yea wanna one's underrated af here but what can i say 💔💔 they've disbanded and i'm still stuck in their graveyard![]()
yea same, wanna one reunion whenI loved them soo much. I'm still cry cry over them, tbh. <3
I wish. I wish.yea same, wanna one reunion when![]()