Sorry, but I just love him so much :jisoosmh: @Hopewrecked you asked for it now you got it :icgyu:
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 1 September 2021 #1 Sorry, but I just love him so much @Hopewrecked you asked for it now you got it Reactions: ChiaraStar169 and Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 1 September 2021 #2 CUUTEEE Reactions: Areum
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,124 Reactions Received 46,794 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,412 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 1 September 2021 #3 Areum101 said: Sorry, but I just love him so much @Hopewrecked you asked for it now you got it Click to expand... SO ADORBSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Reactions: Areum
Areum101 said: Sorry, but I just love him so much @Hopewrecked you asked for it now you got it Click to expand... SO ADORBSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 1 September 2021 #4 Hopewrecked said: SO ADORBSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Click to expand... HE'S SO PRECIOUSSSSS!!