I don't know if this counts but I couldn't find anything :( BUT HE'S SO CUTEEE
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 16 September 2021 #1 I don't know if this counts but I couldn't find anything :( BUT HE'S SO CUTEEE Reactions: Ahsoka
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 16 September 2021 #2 @Vikki does this count :P Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 16 September 2021 #3 nekojin said: @Vikki does this count :P Click to expand... The images aren't showing up for me but it should count Reactions: Villains
nekojin said: @Vikki does this count :P Click to expand... The images aren't showing up for me but it should count