BIAS CHALLENGE: What I love about Bangchan (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I could go on and on about why I love bangchan so I'll try and keep this not too long

I just love how good he is to the members and how caring he is. There's never a time that he isn't there for the members. No matter what the problem is, he is there to help. He always knows what to say and how to handle people. He is such a comfort, and honestly whenever I'm sad, I watch bangchan content and it immediately makes me happy again. His words never fail to make me happy.
I also love how hardworking and diligent he is. He always puts his all in his work and is such a perfectionist. His work made him stick out to me and that is why I chose him as my bias in stray kids (yes I have finally chosen a bias). You can see it in his smile that he loves doing what he does. He has been through so much to be where he is right now and I'm very happy for him. I
f it wasn't for him, stray kids wouldn't be the way it is right now. I'm not saying that he is the only reason I love stray kids, I'm just saying that he is such a good leader that without him, I don't think the members would have come this far. His support to the rest of the members is what fueled the love between them in my opinion.
I also love how he is with stays. He always tries his best to satisfy us and make us happy, in all aspects. His smile never fails to make me happy :)

anyways, us stays appreciate you chan <3

if he were to see this I would cry

 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
daddy Chan ... ohhh that reminds me of one of those cringiest moments ever when he said "does it make you my babygirls" .D :D :D :D
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he has such a pure heart and by that i don't mean he's innocent and not an adult, but that he always looks out for the best for others and tries his best to be a good person to everyone, he deserves everything good in this world:pepecry2:
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
he has such a pure heart and by that i don't mean he's innocent and not an adult, but that he always looks out for the best for others and tries his best to be a good person to everyone, he deserves everything good in this world:pepecry2:
this is making me cry in the middle of history class:pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
:jenniecry::jenniecry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread