COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Bias Challenge: What I love about Seonghwa (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I could talk ALL DAY about how much I love him. So I'll keep it short and sweet

The way he cares for his members is beyond sweet and is always there for them when they need it (which is why they call him Mom lol). He makes me feel better too bc whenever I feel down, I look at/think about Seonghwa's bright smile and instantly feel better. His personality is dorky, funny, caring, kind, and serious sometimes. Even though his job is very hard and most can't do it, he sticks to it pretty greatly and is always making his members feel better--even when he doesn't feel well himself. He is such a great role model and I look up to him so much as a person and as an idol. When he walks in the room, the whole mood changes bc he is so bright. I love his laugh and loves it when his members make him laugh. His voice is just so satisfying (especially in ASMR which I love lol)

I love him so much it hurts and just stan ATEEZ and Seonghwa :jenniecry: :sanapray:

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
everyone loves a rich boy Seonghwa and his trees ♥♥♥♥

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread