BIAS CHALLENGE: Yongguk and Minho in a hat / bandana (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
so first, I have tested google with searching for "Bang Yongguk bandana" but nothing came out, but I know that Yongguk always loves to wear that ridiculous hat of his:


that last picture is actually quite recent. I don´t understand how he actually sees things :D

and he is a true rapper so here is his cap:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
and to make it less confusing, let´s check Minho and his accessories

teehee he looks like a cute chipmunk here :D

high fashion baby
I think it was when he came back from the army? it was around his birthday :)

and here he is with his marine cap

this one is from Hwarong. Neither Minho doesn´t wear a bandana.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I wonder how many things Yongguk walked into wearing that hat.
:susPepe: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread