- Joined
- 6 December 2021
- Messages
- 31,375
- Reactions Received
- 36,648
- Location
- Raven Guardian
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 161,104
- Fandom
- Blink/Monstiez
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Reflet
- Wreck
AgreeMy heart needs more Somi x Aespa interactions
They’re both so bubbly and make amazing music. Imagine a collab?!Agree![]()
I would hope that happens but knowing how fabulous YGE can be even under the sublabelThey’re both so bubbly and make amazing music. Imagine a collab?!
YGE… I have some words for themI would hope that happens but knowing how fabulous YGE can be even under the sublabel.... but I agree, I hope SOMI can colllab with them or just Giselle herself... :)
YGE… I have some words for them![]()
Off topic but why you keeping BlackPink in the dungeon, give them a comeback already. And give SM can give Aespa an original song that isn’t a cover of some sort
YGE is no exception though, most kpop companies have major issues (I’m looking directly at you TS Entertainment). I think the only decent companies are ones run by idols themselves cause they’ve been in the industry.I can relate to that statement XD, I dont blame you, i think the same thats why YGE sucks... XD but someday, hopefully our dreams can come true... AESPA X SOMI or SOMI X GISELLE
![]()
agree, sometimes we dont always get what we want even when we wanted it... :)YGE is no exception though, most kpop companies have major issues (I’m looking directly at you TS Entertainment). I think the only decent companies are ones run by idols themselves cause they’ve been in the industry.