News Biden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" (3 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:umwhat: its times like this i'm glad i'm not a citizen
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm not even American but I feel bad for you guys. During our last election in the UK, I literally had to pick which party I thought was the least racist and it seems like you guys are gonna have to do the same... I find this kinda stuff offensive as a white dude so I can't imagine how you must feel if you're are actually a person of colour.

What he just said explains his whole mentality, he doesn't think he has to do anything for the black community because he thinks that what he has been doing aka the bare minimum is already enough, fucking idiot!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i love the little ''aint'' sprinkled in. a bit of slang to be hip with the kidz
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's embarrassing to say the least.
I feel bad that American citizens have deal with people like that.

Thank the lord I don't vote.

Australia has dickheads too unfortunately.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
People are just now realizing that 3 Strikes Uncle Joe isn't the savior they were expecting
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That's embarrassing to say the least.
I feel bad that American citizens have deal with people like that.

Thank the lord I don't vote.

Australia has dickheads too unfortunately.
I thought it was illegal not to vote in Australia?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female






Okay... where's Bernie?

You know what, nvm... Let's just not have a president for a few years.
Yikes! the worst part is that you'll have to choose between him or Trump.
As for Bernie, we all know he's the best option but there's no way conservatives, aka Republicans with some sense of morality would vote for him since they find him too radical. Sad...
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Trump is probably gonna win again since for as bad as that clown has shown himself to be with the pandemic especially, he will prove to be a lot sharper than Biden when it comes to a debate
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I thought it was illegal not to vote in Australia?
Well I haven't voted for years, so if it is, I don't know about it :D
It's I think bad if you chose to vote , are on the roll and then don't vote, you get fined.
But if you aren't even on the roll, they can't really do anything, it's like you're invisible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread