The way I see it, similarly to what they said many times, they are just as worried as they were before they found out all the things he has done. They knew he was with a bad crowd and bad stuff was happening but they hoped it would stop and pass. At this point they obviously can't do anything but no person is just gonna instantly give up on someone after knowing them for so long and being in a group for as long as they have been, we can't expect that from anyone. I somewhat understand it, I do not condone it but it's something that in a way is a better thing to see then them instantly ceasing all contact and ideas of his existence, that would be so emotionless, in a way impossible for a person to just do unless they are a psychopath...
Also as far as GD and TOP's IG goes... they are both still in the ARMY so that does kinda make sense as they have not had the time or at least have not been thinking of it. No one in their right mind would instantly think... oh wait I need to unfollow him on IG as a first thing. Emotions and lengthy discussions with others is what comes first.
In any case, I don't believe they support him in the way that they think he is innocent but just that he can change his ways and become healthier than he currently is... since he is currently in a way very sick...