- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
lets see if the Bighit privilege is real :BREAD:new bg is coming. :oof_tea:
it will belets see if the Bighit privilege is real :BREAD:
they'll be under pressure and constant judging from like everyone that knows about them being the new BH BG throughout the time. While I do feel stressful about that myself, it might help them to give their possible best.Oh my god I cannot imagine the amount of stress and responsibility that new group is having right now.
It's the bg
They said they will debut early next year (which is this year) and it was not shared on BTS' twitter account
Belgi out![]()
new bg is coming. :oof_tea:
Oh my god I cannot imagine the amount of stress and responsibility that new group is having right now.