News Big Hit expands scale, plans for new girl group (1 Viewer)

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So I guess Gfriend were the GG that Big Hit wanted?
GFriend will still be managed by Source. I doubt they brought the creative director from SM for them. I guess in the next 1-2 years we will see a ngg from bh using the know-how from Source.
 

Zsh

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll reduce the article down so it's easier.

Basically, BigHit are moving to a bigger place and they've recruited a former SM board member who is very influential and is planning a new gg.
Bye bye SM.
If a person like this, enters bighit then I can imagine BH creating big girl groups. I find it funny how SM and bighit are exchanging staff. First an SM producer, now this.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
So I guess Gfriend were the GG that Big Hit wanted?
Nah but the GG Big Hit were planning might be the one SouMu is planning since SouMu was planning one for a while
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread