Cover Big Marvel's kpop group releases cover of jhope's Chicken Noodle Soup ft.Tiffani Afifa (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
lol, so cute, I didnt think Big Marvel would actually be in it, more of a background and producing for the most part
It's rly fun cover, it got be quite excited of the actual debut ^^

Ah well he does rap and sing a bit so I expected him to be in the actual group too, even if producing is maybe more his thing.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was expecting the chicken to have a solo part
Sadly, chicken doesn't seem to be member :pepecry2:

Hope to see more cameos though!
🐥
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread