Big STep and I'm HElla NERVOUS (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just scheduled my first HESI exam.
I have been studying for like a week or two and I feel so unprepared.
I'M FUCKED.
TERRIFIED.
SHAKING IN MY BOOTS.
READY TO SHIT MYSELF.

:yolk::yolk::yolk:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you are gonna do just fine!!! crossed fingers!
Thanks, I guess I'm more nervous because they have a strict criteria for taking it since I have to do it from home.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
is it all like a written exam?
Because of COVID it's online but essentially the person giving me the exam will be watching me through my computer to make sure I do not cheat or anything. The main thing I'm nervous about is they said if you look off the screen that could be considered a violation of the rules and my adhd is pretty bad.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Because of COVID it's online but essentially the person giving me the exam will be watching me through my computer to make sure I do not cheat or anything. The main thing I'm nervous about is they said if you look off the screen that could be considered a violation of the rules and my adhd is pretty bad.
but like you are allowed to keep a bottle of water with u on the side or sth? :jisoosmh: they cant say thats cheating, reaching for water

but besides that i'm sure u will do great at it, i didn't even study for a day when i had exams in my school :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
but like you are allowed to keep a bottle of water with u on the side or sth? :jisoosmh: they cant say thats cheating, reaching for water

but besides that i'm sure u will do great at it, i didn't even study for a day when i had exams in my school :wimwim:
Idk it says no food or drink
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Idk it says no food or drink
for 6 hours no food and no drinks? :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

from my experience tho, once u start and keep doing the tasks the nervousness will calm down, its mostly always just before the exam
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread