COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Biggest surprising comeback vs biggest disappointment (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
What is your most surprinsing comeback ( in a positive way) and your biggest disappointment ?

My most surprising comebacks were Just Right and If You Do . I love Just Right and If You Do is a masterpiece, easily in my top 10 favorite Kpop songs yet I was thinking that I would never love a GOT7 song after Girls Girls Girls, A and Stop it Stop it. Until now GOT7 songs are still a miss or a hit for me.

Fun by Fromis_9 is my biggest disappointment. I was very hyped by this comeback and was ready to stan them because I love all theirs songs and Love Bomb was SOTY but Fun, I find it bad and annoying. It’s almost physical, I can’t stand it. Sorry for that. :yolk:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Most surprised: BVNDIT’s upcoming one. They just debuted this April, came back in May, and are coming back again

most disappointed: DDDD. I liked bp at the era but DDDD just made me drop them. Kind of lacklustre if a song for me and I saw no point following if they would continue releasing similar songs every blue moon

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
GFRIEND's Fever was really disappointing
Run away of TXT was a huge surprise, I didn't expect that I would like it

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Most surprised: BVNDIT’s upcoming one. They just debuted this April, came back in May, and are coming back again

most disappointed: DDDD. I liked bp at the era but DDDD just made me drop them. Kind of lacklustre if a song for me and I saw no point following if they would continue releasing similar songs every blue moon
I love D4 though it had to grow on me first. For BVNDIT, it’s the whole group who is a surprise for me. I was positively surprised by their debut and the girls talent and then Dramatic blew me away it’s maybe even better than Hocus Pocus.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
GFRIEND's Fever was really disappointing
Run Way of TXT was a huge surprise, I didn't expect that I would like it
Fever was underwhelming for me too. Not bad but clearly not good enough compared to their others songs.

Run Away was also a surprise because though I love Crown, they came back with something different and better.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Fever was underwhelming for me too. Not bad but clearly not good enough compared to their others songs.

Run Away was also a surprise because though I love Crown, they came back with something different and better.
not surprised that we have the same taste

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
surprise: bomb bomb and dumb litty. After the disappointing ride on the wind it was surprising that KARD came back with something great

disappointing: icy... I lovee Dalla Dalla so I was excited for itzy‘s comeback but sadly icy was not for me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
surprise: bomb bomb and dumb litty. After the disappointing ride on the wind it was surprising that KARD came back with something great

disappointing: icy... I lovee Dalla Dalla so I was excited for itzy‘s comeback but sadly icy was not for me.
I love Bomb Bomb but not Dumb litty. I love Icy but yeah Dalla Dalla is a better and more consensual song.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
biggest suprise (this year): Everglow, Txt, Itzy, even bts (I thought I am gonna dislike persona, but its one of my favorite album)
dissapointment (overall cuz I cant remember): DDDD (though I listened the song so many times that I actually started to like it :sadcat: )

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Biggest Surprise : Everglow, their debut mini album was great but I even liked all their other songs from their 1st comeback which doesn't happen too much for me when it comes to GG's, usually I'll just like one song off of a new release unless it's from one of my favorite girl groups. Definitely one of my favorite rookies of the year.

Biggest Disappointment : Unfortunately I've only liked a few things from Dreamcatcher this year, last year they had one of the best comebacks of the year for me but this year their music I just feel is sort of a let down compared to their past stuff.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
biggest suprise (this year): Everglow, Txt, Itzy, even bts (I thought I am gonna dislike persona, but its one of my favorite album)
dissapointment (overall cuz I cant remember): DDDD (though I listened the song so many times that I actually started to like it :sadcat: )
They were all big surprises. D4 is the biggest disappointment of Kpop Source lol.

Biggest Surprise : Everglow, their debut mini album was great but I even liked all their other songs from their 1st comeback which doesn't happen too much for me when it comes to GG's, usually I'll just like one song off of a new release unless it's from one of my favorite girl groups. Definitely one of my favorite rookies of the year.

Biggest Disappointment : Unfortunately I've only liked a few things from Dreamcatcher this year, last year they had one of the best comebacks of the year for me but this year their music I just feel is sort of a let down compared to their past stuff.
Everglow shocked me too with their debut album and their comeback. I stan Dreamcatcher and still love their music but yeah they took a new direction this year.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
biggest surprise: into you by yuri (it's extremely underrated but it's one of my favourite solo debuts), la vie en rose by iz*one and umpah umpah (correct me if i mistyped the title) by red velvet
biggest disappointment: kill this love tbh. i would have loved bp to release something like playing with fire or don't know what to do instead. also bingle bangle by AOA, the photo teasers were promising when it came to the concept but the song itself was too repetitive to me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
biggest surprise: into you by yuri (it's extremely underrated but it's one of my favourite solo debuts), la vie en rose by iz*one and umpah umpah (correct me if i mistyped the title) by red velvet
biggest disappointment: kill this love tbh. i would have loved bp to release something like playing with fire or don't know what to do instead. also bingle bangle by AOA, the photo teasers were promising when it came to the concept but the song itself was too repetitive to me.
Bingle Bangle was kinda underwhelming indeed.

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
disappointing songs: ktl by bp and fun by fromis_9. i guess i was just expecting more. fromis_9 had the total bop of love bomb and bp and DDDD (WHICH I LOVED) and those comebacks were just a letdown but i would still bop to them

surprising songs: Violeta by izone, it's one of my favorite songs of 2019

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
disappointing songs: ktl by bp and fun by fromis_9. i guess i was just expecting more. fromis_9 had the total bop of love bomb and bp and DDDD (WHICH I LOVED) and those comebacks were just a letdown but i would still bop to them

surprising songs: Violeta by izone, it's one of my favorite songs of 2019
Violeta is great. It’s not only me who feel this way toward Fun! :yolk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread