Biggest turnoff when it comes to friendship/romantic relationships? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have others obviously regarding more serious issues but this one would immediately just- :susPepe:

1. They say they don't really like animals and/or don't want pets

:naeunshock::naeunshock::naeunshock::naeunshock::naeunshock::naeunshock::naeunshock::naeunshock:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hmmmm not being open minded. My boyfriend isn't Christian but I am and he's very open-minded about it-if he wasn't I think we wouldn't work as a couple and I wouldn't find him to be as understanding either.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Someone who doesn’t respect me. I like to be threated with the same level of respect I give :pandacop:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me, it's a turnoff when someone takes things too seriously and can't joke.
i have a very lame sense of humor so this would turn a lot of my conversations into very solemn ones :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Someone who doesn’t respect me. I like to be threated with the same level of respect I give :pandacop:
i think there's few things worse than a partner/friend that looks down on you, it is doomed to fail for me :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i think there's few things worse than a partner/friend that looks down on you, it is doomed to fail for me :susPepe:
I mean... why would I waste my time with someone who doesn’t value me enough? Nobody should be looked down or taken for granted, it doesn’t matter if it is a friend or a partner
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
people where the only conversations they know how to have is them complaining :wimwim:
If you're gonna bring my mood down every.single.interaction, please leave~
Ugh, especially if they bark at me for trying to help or give advice. If you're not even gonna try to fix it why tf are u complaining to me xD?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread