- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
Announced earlier today by Bang Si Hyuk at the BigHit corporate briefing
Well Big Hits old girl group Glam did end up with a sasaeng in so they'll probably be extra careful to avoid thatI hope that no sasaengs go through. That would be horrible
yeah I know:/ I really hope so for the safety of everyoneWell Big Hits old girl group Glam did end up with a sasaeng in so they'll probably be extra careful to avoid that
Even though they are global auditions I still think they're looking for Koreans specifically as every single current group member is at least part Korean which wouldn't really be any more to contend with than if they just scouted around Korea.yeah I know:/ I really hope so for the safety of everyone