kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,317 Reactions Received 59,383 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 17 April 2022 #1 Last edited: 17 April 2022 Reactions: Xeulgi, Willow, Evergreen and 2 others
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 17 April 2022 #2 YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!! Reactions: Willow
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,453 Reactions Received 41,078 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,070 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 17 April 2022 #3 Reactions: Willow
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,082 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 17 April 2022 #4 Yayyyy! I’m curious to see if it will be a Korean or an English release. But either way I’m still super excited Reactions: Willow
Yayyyy! I’m curious to see if it will be a Korean or an English release. But either way I’m still super excited
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 17 April 2022 #5 Finally Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 17 April 2022 #6 I hope not a Butter or Dynamite 2.0 Reactions: Chaeee