Bighit is milking Bts (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
Listen I love the boys but let's face it, it's pretty obvious that Bighit ( more like bighshit if you ask me) is milking BTS for all they are worth. They know that these upcoming years, things are going to start to change for the group. Meaning jin enlisting and so on and so forth. They are already not in my good books personally due to the constant crappy merchandise from weverse. Some of the merch that they sell is not even necessary like for example, the celebratory dynamite merch. I mean come on what's next, Selling bottles of their sweat, bags of air that they breathe, the water they bathe in???? I honestly wonder what is going to happen once they all start enlisting
 
Joined
10 February 2021
Messages
22
Reactions Received
45
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, as harsh as it may sound, at the end of the day, the kpop industry is a business. BigHit knows that BTS is the main cash cow responsible for their monetary gain, so they're exploiting that aspect. Seeing how popular BTS is now (most likely won't go away any time soon), they are gonna continue doing so. Companies typically choose money over the well being of their idols. It's gross.

I just hope the boys are doing okay. They deserve a long ass vacation :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
Honestly, as harsh as it may sound, at the end of the day, the kpop industry is a business. BigHit knows that BTS is the main cash cow responsible for their monetary gain, so they're exploiting that aspect. Seeing how popular BTS is now (most likely won't go away any time soon), they are gonna continue doing so. Companies typically choose money over the well being of their idols. It's gross.

I just hope the boys are doing okay. They deserve a long ass vacation :pepecry2:
I agree, they have TXT to milk too, I mean.............
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread