Bighits new boy group txt (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just find the name very ...
I'm mad at SM for not trademarking the name for Taeyong and Ten cuz now there's confusion
and I'm mad at BigHit for dropping the teaser on the exact same day TXT has their first anniversary.
But I wish them the best of luck and hope the fandoms won't clash in the future
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just find the name very ...
I'm mad at SM for not trademarking the name for Taeyong and Ten cuz now there's confusion
and I'm mad at BigHit for dropping the teaser on the exact same day TXT has their first anniversary.
But I wish them the best of luck and hope the fandoms won't clash in the future
Yeah I agree bighit could’ve choose a different name
 
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
286
Reactions Received
1,357
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just find the name very ...
I'm mad at SM for not trademarking the name for Taeyong and Ten cuz now there's confusion
and I'm mad at BigHit for dropping the teaser on the exact same day TXT has their first anniversary.
But I wish them the best of luck and hope the fandoms won't clash in the future
what TXT has to do with NCT? I'm confused
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
what TXT has to do with NCT? I'm confused
TXT is NCT's Subunit that stands for Ten X Taeyong. They released their song Baby Don't Stop exactly a year ago which makes today their 1 Year Anniversary, and on Twitter there was a hashtag for NCT. However, SM did not trademark the name, so there was confusion among armys when the hashtag was trending. BigHit dropped the first teaser for new bg TXT today on our anniversary, so army's were also using NCTzens' hashtag, thinking that the hashtag is about the new bg and trending it for the wrong reasons.

I honestly don't even know how that happened since bighit's bg didn't even debut yet, so how could it be their first anniversary :nosejoo:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
what TXT has to do with NCT? I'm confused
TXT was the unofficial name of Ten x Taeyong, when they released Baby Don't Stop. SM didn't trademark it which was stupid from them. They've used it a lot in their VLive's
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
TXT is NCT's Subunit that stands for Ten X Taeyong. They released their song Baby Don't Stop exactly a year ago which makes today their 1 Year Anniversary, and on Twitter there was a hashtag for NCT. However, SM did not trademark the name, so there was confusion among armys when the hashtag was trending. BigHit dropped the first teaser for new bg TXT today on our anniversary, so army's were also using NCTzens' hashtag, thinking that the hashtag is about the new bg and trending it for the wrong reasons.

I honestly don't even know how that happened since bighit's bg didn't even debut yet, so how could it be their first anniversary :nosejoo:
Well I saw some made the same hashtag but put bight behind it, so I'm curious in a few hours for that 2nd anniversary lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Knowing BigHit that name was copyrighted by them way before that subunit existed
Hmm, doubt it, cuz that means SM could not use it
But I can try to trace it :llama_tea:
Shouldn't be hard considering I found SM's trademarks :llama_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Knowing BigHit that name was copyrighted by them way before that subunit existed
Schermafbeelding 2019-01-13 om 19.15.33.png
Schermafbeelding 2019-01-13 om 19.15.33.png
Schermafbeelding 2019-01-13 om 19.15.01.png


They only trademarked +ommorrow x +ogether
which means SM can still use TXT legally
It was issued on October 5th
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I just find the name very ...
I'm mad at SM for not trademarking the name for Taeyong and Ten cuz now there's confusion
and I'm mad at BigHit for dropping the teaser on the exact same day TXT has their first anniversary.
But I wish them the best of luck and hope the fandoms won't clash in the future
agreed, I have the same opinion:joysip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
agreed, I have the same opinion:joysip:
LMAO, you missed the update: BigHit only trademarked +ommorrow x +ogether,
which means both can use it without legal issues
so neither own the word for a bg and thus are free to use it
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
LMAO, you missed the update: BigHit only trademarked +ommorrow x +ogether,
which means both can use it without legal issues
so neither own the word for a bg and thus are free to use it
SM should have trademarked them immediately, oof:llama_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
SM should have trademarked them immediately, oof:llama_tea:
True, but as both of them didn't do it, I think it's cuz they can't
They need to trademark in different categories.
TXT was trademarked by another company, (non entertainment)
I think they might have trademarked it in one category necessary for companies to sell stuff and such
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
True, but as both of them didn't do it, I think it's cuz they can't
They need to trademark in different categories.
TXT was trademarked by another company, (non entertainment)
I think they might have trademarked it in one category necessary for companies to sell stuff and such
Well, I guess there @ fault. I wish they would have trademarked it so there would be no feud. My friend was so triggered that Bighit "stole" the name on ten & Tae-Yong anniversary
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, I guess there @ fault. I wish they would have trademarked it so there would be no feud. My friend was so triggered that Bighit "stole" the name on ten & Tae-Yong anniversary
I mean, I am happy BigHit didn't trademark it cuz that would be a snake-move tbh
There are so many names you could find.
But now both can use it so yea. If there is ever a fanwar between both then I can show them that neither have trademarked it
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread