Cover Billie Eilish Bad Guy Choreography (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn they went in hard
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,746
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Minsung is absolutely amazing with his choreography. I kinda hope he does a workshop in the states but I know it'd likely be in L.A. and that's a long way to travel. Btw you might wanna use his name or nickname. I know a lot of people still know him by the old one, but my guess is he doesn't use it for a reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Minsung is absolutely amazing with his choreography. I kinda hope he does a workshop in the states but I know it'd likely be in L.A. and that's a long way to travel. Btw you might wanna use his name or nickname. I know a lot of people still know him by the old one, but my guess is he doesn't use it for a reason.
Oh my bad, I didnt know that. Ill change it now
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,746
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Oh my bad, I didnt know that. Ill change it now
No problem, just figured I'd let you know. I actually didn't know much of him as an idol but he's such an incredible dancer that I started following him on IG and watching his stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread