Appreciation Bird Appreciation (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I present you the prettiest girl in Korea:

She's Haseul, leader and co-main vocal of Loona, and queen of birds

:sanapray:
omg it's Haseul. I want to stan LOONA but I only know Yeojin, Heejin, Chuu, and Yves pretty much. She's so pretty though and she has such a nice though. Is she the visual?
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
171
Reactions Received
1,329
Location
✮ loonaverse ✮
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
omg it's Haseul. I want to stan LOONA but I only know Yeojin, Heejin, Chuu, and Yves pretty much. She's so pretty though and she has such a nice though. Is she the visual?
She is gorgeous! She's not the official visual, I believe that title belongs to Heejin, but everyone in Loona can definitely be a top visual :llama_lovely:
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
omg it's Haseul. I want to stan LOONA but I only know Yeojin, Heejin, Chuu, and Yves pretty much. She's so pretty though and she has such a nice though. Is she the visual?
ViVi, Hyunjin, Yves and Jinsoul are the official visuals iirc, and Heejin is center. ViVi and Yves both had modeling experience prior to joining Loona, and Heejin already did solo CFs while in predebut phase/during Mixnine. All 12 girls are visuals, but this bird really wants to be my ult or something.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She is gorgeous! She's not the official visual, I believe that title belongs to Heejin, but everyone in Loona can definitely be a top visual :llama_lovely:
lol no kidding, they're all really really beautiful. :llama_uwu: I really love the concept they had this comeback too. Maybe it really is time to "stan Loona."
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ViVi, Hyunjin, Yves and Jinsoul are the official visuals iirc, and Heejin is center. ViVi and Yves both had modeling experience prior to joining Loona, and Heejin already did solo CFs while in predebut phase/during Mixnine. All 12 girls are visuals, but this bird really wants to be my ult or something.
oh cool. Haseul's visuals definitely catch my eye the most though, she's super gorgeous. I can see why you call her bird, she looks like an elegant black swan or something.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oh cool. Haseul's visuals definitely catch my eye the most though, she's super gorgeous. I can see why you call her bird, she looks like an elegant black swan or something.
All the members have official animals assigned to them, hers is a bird. Yves is actually the swan, but yeah, Haseul definitely has some bird-like features.

And it's always time to stan Loona.

:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
All the members have official animals assigned to them, hers is a bird. Yves is actually the swan, but yeah, Haseul definitely has some bird-like features.

And it's always time to stan Loona.

:sanapray:
oh yes, I definitely see the swan-ness in Yves too. tbh i think that the amount of members has been throwing me off for a long time but I feel like I should give them another shot. I liked their album and their solo stuff, so I want to get into LOONA.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
oh yes, I definitely see the swan-ness in Yves too. tbh i think that the amount of members has been throwing me off for a long time but I feel like I should give them another shot. I liked their album and their solo stuff, so I want to get into LOONA.
If you watch Loona TV from the beginning, it's all in chronological order, so members get introduced pretty much one at a time. Makes it easy to learn them instead of having all 12 to figure out at once.



There's many episodes, but except for some compilations, they're all 1 minute or less and all subbed, plus they're almost all behind the scenes of their MVs and TV or live appearances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If you watch Loona TV from the beginning, it's all in chronological order, so members get introduced pretty much one at a time. Makes it easy to learn them instead of having all 12 to figure out at once.



There's many episodes, but except for some compilations, they're all 1 minute or less and all subbed, plus they're almost all behind the scenes of their MVs and TV or live appearances.
wow that is a lot of episodes. Thanks, I'll check it out sometime. :pandaamazed:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Somehow that gif is very mesmerising. I don't know how many times I watched it already _
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread