Birth control that doesn't cause intense acne or weight gain? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I was wondering if any of you guys have been on any birth control that didn't cause intense acne or weight gain? It's my worst fear and I know i'm going on some kind of birth control soon, advice?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Talk with your doctor about it. I had 'the pill' but it was not a birth control (it was for my period and I got a lighter version so I didn't stop growing) but I didn't gain weight by it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread