Appreciation Birthday Appreciation For A Lovely Loaf (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 October 2018
Messages
114
Reactions Received
986
Location
Luhans Toothbrush
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Happy Birthday to the best loaf of bread on the forum!
This hoe is 23 now so you have to treat this ELDER with respect and show him some appreciation :sanapray:
@ilovebread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@KidLeader112
I still remember year ago when I commented on your profile. You seemed like a great person and my opinion of you didn't change <3 We haven't talked for a while now, but I hope we will change that :') On your birthday I wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or even better ^^ Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one c: Happy birthday, Ishmael! <3
[IMG]


@Angelyna_Frost
My dearest Bread, I don't have the words to tell you how wonderful a person I think you are. You are kind and considerate to everyone and your support has met the world to me, ever since we first interacted. I hope you have the best birthday ever and that 2019 treats you like the King everybody knows that you are.
Love always, Frosty
❤

@lexusuwu
Hey Bread boy. I know it's been a while since we've talked to each other, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday! You're one of the funniest users that I've ever met and it was always fun talking with you. I'm glad that I got to know you a little bit. I hope I can talk to you again sometime. I hope you're doing well and that you have amazing birthday. <3

@twinklingtwinky
Happy Birthday! The earth has been blessed by your existence and you ways. I know I don’t know you that well and I don’t know you that much, I just want to say thank you, You are my favorite mod actually you are the best mod to ever grace this site. Damn look at AKP without you. Happy Birthday, Breadie!


@sugacookies
Happy birthday bread!
I hope you have an amazing fun filled day
Because it's what a sweetheart like you deserves
-cookie

@daydreamhobie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE PLACE WHERE IM BUYING MY BREADS
I NEED SOME BREADS
CAN U GIVE ME
BUT, PLEASE WRITE ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @ilovebread'' ON IT, CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE MY GIFT TO HIM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN
greenheartubread

@igloo
this day has come bread
for me to use my head
to write you a message
for your day of turning age
that will make you smile
as wide as a mile
because you deserve it
and for your life to be lit
cuz you're a chill and noice boi
i won't try to be coy
im sad you're never online
cuz u used to really shine
but i hope you're living large
be a big boi and in charge
and have a happy birthday bro
i hope that you know
that we luv ya a lot
now let's end with a blot
.

@insfcube
HI BREADIE YA!

I would like to wish you happy birthday.
I wish you health,happiness and success in everything !
You are a great person and a great friend. I was lucky to get to know you and I feel thankful for that.

I truly wish you a happy birthday, make sure to party all night since birthday comes only once a year !

From ben

@BLACKNWHITE
A little bird told me you were turning 23. I like to think of it as being on LEVEL 23 of life, so far you have crossed so many obstacles in life and after 23 years of being in this harsh world you are still standing on your two feet! That's quite impressive I must say : ). I know lots of ppl are doing crack behind a dumpster at that age but not you because you are a responsible SKIN TO THE NY skinny. You have been probably the most genuine and down to earth person ever, you are the type of person who is liked by everyone because you draw everyone towards you. Meanwhile I'm like human repellant. Put it out into the universe and you will receive the same thing back, that's what I have always believed in and it couldn't be more true for you, I mean look at all the people who surround you, they all care ABT you and let's be real this bday thread will be 5x the size of mine lol. I hope your life isn't too demanding and that you are happy wherever you are. Life is the most precious thing to me and it truly is what you make of it, so I hope you cherish each moment with the people you love and care about while taking everything in. I think I speak for literally everyone and their grandmas when I say we miss you. Your birthday should celebrate everything you have been through to get to where you are while giving you motivation to not only continue but to conquer life.
Happy Birthday XX!

@Venomous
Heya Bready boy!:pandahappy:
Another year older, good grief! I miss chatting with you like the old days, you were always a blast to talk to, come find me again. :llama_thug:
I hope you've been well, and I hope your birthday treats you right.
:pepeheart:
💙 Ven

@Darkyoda
Breadddy boy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It's been AGES seen we've last spoke! TT
It's sad because we literally have the same taste in groups and songs so we should speak more often! I hope you're active here. I do miss seeing the best loaf around. Keep being a slay boyo <3 Oh and have an amazing birthday <3

@la_mort_pour_vous
Bonjour Brioche Bread, Today's the day you emerged from your mother's placenta & it's a day that's worth celebrating. You've always struck me as a really level-headed, calm, & passive person with a flair for Biology(don't ask me why). We've had our share of conversations on AKP & you've always been one of the best Mods ever to me. I derived a lot of fun from our little talks on AKP & you were a constant in my Forum life at the time. Our shared love for Kyungsoo & your Kyungsoo DPs always brought a smile to my face(and you lowkey look like Kyungsoo too). Although now you're busy, I wish that you prosper in health & always stay happy & content. All the breads in the world rejoice on this day.
Happy Birthday, Abraham's son.

@blueberries
hi bread,

I heard it's ur birthday and of course i wanted say congratz to you too. We haven't talked in a while, but let's stay in contact I'm always here whenever u want to talk of Fate and such ^^; I'm not sure if i managed quite to do that before, but i want you to know how much i appreciate you. You were always someone i could count on and you kept impressing me. You did well anpanman (lol) and i hope to stay in touch with u. Lot's of love and stay well!

-Panda

@Vikki
Yo oppa, I have a lot I need to get out so prepare. :chickill: First of all youre never online so your moldy. :chickill: Just need to let you know that since I probably wont get the chance to tell you again because it’ll be another century before you come back. Secondly you’re delusional, Im not cute. :chickill: But despite being moldy, youre still one of my favorite people on here. You’re weird but actually sort of sane somehow, and you manage to just spread happiness. Talking with you is always a pleasure. I hope you have a great birthday!

@Panda
Bread my boy, Happy 401th Birthday, you have come a long way, historically and metaphorically, :sanapray: I hope life treats you well! After all, we don't want you to become a soggy tortilla but rather a fresh baguette <3 I hope for you that this upcoming year is filled with lots of life opportunities, health, good luck, and Kyungsoo! May this be your year! Not year of the pig, but year of the bread! I love you lots and again Happy Birthday~ - Panda ^^

@EazyC
Happy Birthday Bread! I hope you have a great day and get lots of lovely gifts. You are one of my best friends here and getting to know you these past months has been amazing! You are so sweet and funny,and the conversations we have had..well if anyone read them I am pretty sure they would think we were mental lol(like Panda and LGH are convinced now because of them). You have always been there for me no matter what and honestly I cannot thank you enough. Have a lovely day today and BE MORE ACTIVE ON DISCORD BECAUSE I MISS YOU.


@Lilac
Lil Bun,my chingoose. My comrade. You have done a lot as my friend and to think we got closer because of really unseen unfortunate events is just a strange way we ended up forming and becoming good friends. You were always nice to talk to and joke around with. I’m glad we became friends and I consider you like a bestfriend and only wish you well. Thank you for all you’ve done. You’ve helped a lot and brought amazing light and energy and kindness to other users. You always try and interact with people and you do it so kindly,making them feel apart of it. I’m glad you and I get along so well. We can speak of anything and it comes natural. I still miss you even when you’re away and your short visits are always appreicated. Happy birthday Lil bun! From the the one who loves only seventeen,but still loves and enjoys you just as much =^••^=
94e0138c-813c-46b5-87a4-4f9f9fa9bc2c-jpeg.10133


@Lovely_Cornchips
Bread I don't know where to start. It might be because you vanish every once in awhile so when you do come on I literally lose my shit and my whole entire day has been made. I am not even joking when I say that-I nearly cried today when you popped up on discord. You are such a great person and I don't know how else to put it. You are able to feel so deeply for others and as a result come out being a better person and you have gone through so much and still manage to make others smile and laugh because you are such a bright light amongst darkness-I know this is hella cheesy but I am just being honest with you here. Befriending you has been a pleasure, marrying has been an honor and getting to have random ass conversations with you is a pure and wholesome delight. You also are so beyond supportive of me and anything I pursue. I couldn't have asked for a better friend-and you also just can handle me as well and I know I can be a handfull sometimes-if not all the time but you are there for me and that is all I can ask for but you do more for me and for that I am grateful. I really hope you have a wonderful birthday and you realize just how loved you are because you really deserve it .
Happy Birthday Bread!!!

@Elizabeth_Xin
Hello Bread,

Happy Happy birthday to my favorite cactus lover! I hope it's a really great one since you're becoming kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind of old
:p
. You're such a great person, really sweet and adorable and kind, and I'm really lucky to have met someone as great as you!
Happyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyy

@Taeri
Hey Bready
Firstly happy birthday <3 I wish you enjoy it to the max , I don’t know how old will you be XD but I’m sure old enough , you are sweet and adorable please stay like that ..
Taeri <3​
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The Bread is reaching his best-by date
Tea :llama_tea:
Happy Birthday!
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
NOOO I DID NOT EXPECT THIS

Thank you all, thank you all so much for making me smile so early into the day. You've all made my day so much more brighter with just your words. This means a lot to me, I don't know what more to say except "thank you, and thank you again". LMAO sorry this whole messagea huge MESSage(yeah..no) but I'm simply at a loss for words. You're all amazing, I love you all so much.
:pepehug2::pandalove:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
NOOO I DID NOT EXPECT THIS

Thank you all, thank you all so much for making me smile so early into the day. You've all made my day so much more brighter with just your words. This means a lot to me, I don't know what more to say except "thank you, and thank you again". LMAO sorry this whole messagea huge MESSage(yeah..no) but I'm simply at a loss for words. You're all amazing, I love you all so much.
:pepehug2::pandalove:
Happy birthday to you, we actually share the same birthday omg.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
DON'T GO STALE, BREAD BOY 🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞 (nobody likes a stale loaf)


Seriously though, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope you're having/you have an amazing day, filled with lots of yeasty goodness, lots of crispy crusts, golden and flaky outer layers, and lots of soft pockets of happiness.

I love bread, @ilovebread . Go out and get yourself a pound cake and celebrate!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Awww happy birthday fellow 96 liner. I wish you the best, stay strong and healthy and don’t get (too) drunk today :llama_prance:💜
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday~
Hope you will enjoy your day.
96 liners ftw :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread