BIRTHDAY GIRL HERE!!! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I may be 35 today, but everybody still thinks I'm 23 (which is a good thing - I love looking younger)!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And btw, I actually celebrated yesterday (bc Wonho's bday too, ofc lol). My parents came to my apartment with a yummy beef stew, a delicious homemade almond cake, and the gift of two new nightgowns! (well, I only kept one - the other needs to be exchanged for a smaller size) I also got a wooden plaque from my roommate with a note on the back saying how much she appreciates our friendship.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
And btw, I actually celebrated yesterday (bc Wonho's bday too, ofc lol). My parents came to my apartment with a yummy beef stew, a delicious homemade almond cake, and the gift of two new nightgowns! (well, I only kept one - the other needs to be exchanged for a smaller size) I also got a wooden plaque from my roommate with a note on the back saying how much she appreciates our friendship.
its so nice you got to celebrate with your parents and have such a nice little feast, and that gift you got from your roommate sounds very lovely aw happy birthday ! :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
its so nice you got to celebrate with your parents and have such a nice little feast, and that gift you got from your roommate sounds very lovely aw happy birthday ! :pikahappy:
thank youuuuuu!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I may be 35 today, but everybody still thinks I'm 23 (which is a good thing - I love looking younger)!


i can join your club
im almost 30 and i look 20 and sometimes people think im even younger than that
love it
when 40 we look 25/30 :wimwim:​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StrayMixx

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


i can join your club
im almost 30 and i look 20 and sometimes people think im even younger than that
love it
when 40 we look 25/30 :wimwim:​
haha I just giggled. When's your birthday?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread