Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 29 January 2020 #1
TaeKpop Joined 7 November 2019 Messages 898 Reactions Received 2,608 Location Atlanta Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 January 2020 #2 I almost barf up when that guy sat on the seat and did that but i love the song Reactions: Willow and Michael
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 29 January 2020 #3 TaeyoungKpopper said: I almost barf up when that guy sat on the seat and did that but i love the song Click to expand... I was like, what the heck! 🤣 🤣 🤣 Reactions: Willow
TaeyoungKpopper said: I almost barf up when that guy sat on the seat and did that but i love the song Click to expand... I was like, what the heck! 🤣 🤣 🤣
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 29 January 2020 #4 I should've expected this considering it IS a BiS video.... but somehow I didn't.... Reactions: Willow